|Once categories have been configured, attributes need to be added to each category. Attributes are applied to a job or an individual to describe the giftedness of that job or person. For example, in a Talents category, there may be attributes of Teaching, Mentoring, Guiding, and Listening. These attributes are chosen in rank order from most to least important during an individual or job assessment.|
To add giftedness attributes:
- Click View Summary beside the program to work with
- Giftedness Program summary appears
- Click Add/Edit Attributes in Attributes panel
- Add/Edit Attributes form appears
- The first category is automatically selected
- Note: To change to a different category, select the category to work with from the Category drop-down list at the bottom of the form and click Search. The Category field in the profile changes to the selected category.
- Type the attribute in the Attribute name field
- Click Add attribute; attribute appears in Attributes grid at bottom of profile
- Repeat steps 4-5 for all attributes for category
- Sort attributes if necessary using small up and down arrows beside attributes name in grid
- Note: The sort order of this grid is the order attributes will appear in drop-down lists on the individual and job assessments
- Change category by selecting a new category from Category drop-down list at bottom of form
- click Search.
- Repeat steps 4-5 and 8, adding attributes in each category