FellowshipOne sends out various types of communications that need to be directed to different people on staff at your church. The Church Contacts page allows you to configure the person that should be the Primary and Secondary contact for each of the following contact areas:
- Designated Support Contact —this person or persons have access to Fellowship One phone support as well as visibility of all support cases in the Customer Portal for all users in your organization. (This feature is currently unavailable, but coming soon.) The number of Designated Support Contacts you have is based on your current Fellowship One edition. To find out what edition you have see Verify Your Edition of FellowshipOne.
Premier Edition will display this verbiage "Who has access to Fellowship One phone support as well as visibility of all support cases in the Customer Portal for all users in your organization. Your current Fellowship One Edition allows for 4 Designated Support Contacts".
- Select Editions will display this verbiage "Who has access to Fellowship One phone support as well as visibility of all support cases in the ACTIVE Customer Portal for all users in your organization. Your current Fellowship One Edition allows for 2 Designated Support Contacts".
Core Editions will display this verbiage “Your current Fellowship One Edition does not include this contact type or have access to phone support for non-emergency issues. To find out how you can upgrade your Fellowship One account to include phone support and add a Designated Support Contact please email your Customer Success Manager.” The email address for Customer Success is email@example.com.
- Fellowship One Champion Team —this team will be contacted by FellowshipOne about changes or to help facilitate resolution of technical and user issues.
- Billing—this person will be contacted by FellowshipOne about billing and payment issues.
- TWA—Typical Worship Attendance, (TWA) is used to determine pricing for your subscription to FellowshipOne. This person will be contacted when it is time to update Typical Worship Attendance (used to calculate Fellowship One invoices).
Note: Contacts are selected from your existing list of Fellowship One users. Any user who has been selected as a contact may not be disabled. You must first change the contact to another Fellowship Oneuser before you can disable the account.
Once a person has been added as a church contact, a special flag is added to the user's account. You cannot disable the user's account until you remove the user as a church contact.
To configure church contacts
- Click Admin > Church Setup > Church Contacts. The Church Contacts form appears. The first time you access this form a notice appears advising you that No contacts have been added.
- Click Add contacts. The Church Contacts form appears.
- Select both the primary and secondary contact from your list of Fellowship One users for each of the contact types.
- Optionally, select additional users to each of the contact types as an alternate person that may be contacted.
- Click Save contacts.