When logged into Fellowship One, clicking your Avatar (either your picture or your initials) in the top right-hand corner takes you to the My Account Page. Here you can change your password and manage notifications.
To change your password:
- Click Avatar in bar displayed across top of Fellowship One
- Choose My Account and select the Password tab
- Type new password in New password field
- Re-enter new password in Confirm password field
- Click Save Password
Three email notification options are available:
- PRODUCT AND TRAINING UPDATES - this option will provide your email address to FellowshipOne so that you may be kept up-to-date on product training and enhancement updates.
- ASSIGNED CONTACTS: CREATED, UPDATED, OR CLOSED - this option works with the Contact Management process. Selecting this check box will send you an email notification any time a contact assigned to you is entered into Fellowship One. Notifications are sent any time a contact assigned to you is updated or closed by another Fellowship One user.
- ASSIGNED VOLUNTEER APPLICANTS - this option works with the Volunteer Pipeline. Selecting this box will notify you of any new applications to an opportunity which you have Follow-Up Responsibility for.
To enable email notifications simply select the Check Box beside the option you want to enable and click Save Notifications