To align the Godex DT 4:
- Open the Devices and Printers folder.
- Right click the Godex printer and select Printer Properties
- Go to the Tools tab
- Click Actions then select Reset to Factory Defaults
- Then click Run calibration.
- The printer will feed several labels
If this does not work, try the following:
- Turn printer off
- Press and hold feed button
- Turn printer on while holding feed button
- Printer light will flash red and beep
- Release Feed button
- Note: The scanner head will read the size of the labels and align based on the label size in the printer. The printer will feed configuration labels while it aligns
If the printer does not have a cutter, ensure the cutter is turned off inside of Check-in.
- Inside of the Check-in application go to the Menu
- If the cutter is on the button will read “Turn Cutter Off”. Click it and it will change to "Turn Cutter On".